Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PLN10

I read, and watched, Creativity in Education: There is Room for it by Joel Arquillos and it was about a "Young Authors" Club. How they each year chose a school to work with for three months and have an after-school program where they work with kids to become published authors. This matters to me not because I write, because I am not a writer, but because if my education had creativity in it then I might show more interest for what I am doing. This matters to education because education would change if it had so much more creativity in it then the success rate would go up. It would go up because more people would be interested and want to succeed. This matters to the world because if we bring creativity to people that are just learning then we would have a creative globe and everyone would think outside the box and we would develop more quickly. There is room for creativity in education, we've just got to allow for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment