Sunday, October 3, 2010

PLN8

I read The End of Books? (For Me, At Least?) by Will Richardson, and it was about e-readers. He had the Kindle app on his iPhone and he said it wasn't that bad, and that he liked how he could take notes in a different way. This matters to me because if I could just have the novels I read in my classes on my phone, it would be easier. Not only would it be more organized and I could just get out my phone and then read, but it also saves backpack space. This matters to education for basically the same reason. If students just used there phones or e-readers for reading, then they could save backpack space and paper. This matters to the world because if these did almost replace books then a lot of paper would be saved and not wasted. I don't think it is necessarily the end of books, but it can replace a whole lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment